Pace Industries Grafton Division • Grafton, WI
Maintenance Technician will assist with all troubleshooting, repair, and routine maintenance of the equipment in the melt department. You will be responsible for troubleshooting electrical control circuits and repairing and maintaining all electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. You will also be responsible for repairing gas fired and electrical furnaces and making sure they are properly maintained on a routine basis.
**ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: **
• Troubleshooting Doser and holding furnaces and any other maintenance problems
• Welding experience is needed
• Be able to handle hot temperatures
• Maintain accurate records
• Minimize equipment down time
• Work in a manner that is in accordance with established safety procedures
• Must be willing to expand knowledge to perform the job
• Participate and perform in a team environment
• Other duties as assigned.
• Able to obtain a company sponsored forklift license
• Experience in molten metal equipment maintenance a plus
• A good understanding of electrical, pneumatics and hydraulic systems
A maintenance journeyman certificate or vocational/technical training is desired.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Computer literate
• Understand electrical schematics. Most equipment is 480.
**COMMITMENT TO SAFETY: **
• Responsible for looking after your own personal safety and welfare and being mindful of other persons who may be affected by your actions.
• Learn, understand and comply with all safety rules and procedures.
• Report any and all safety concerns or issues to the immediate attention of your supervisor or manager.
Pace is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.