Trans-Matic • Holland, MI
Pearson Fastener Corporation • Rockford, IL
Pace Industries Grafton Division • Grafton, WI
Accentuate Staffing • Oxford, NC
If extended an offer, you will be subject to a drug screening. You must pass, the screening also tests for marijuana.
• Troubleshoot presses to maintain production.
• Setup jobs to run production to standards.
• Update tool books and required process paperwork.
• Maintain and improve part quality.
• Promote safety and housekeeping.
• Assist in machine preventative maintenance and identify maintenance problems.
• Report tooling problems to work team or team leaders when appropriate.
• Maintain tooling and equipment according to Trans-Matic standards.
• Assist in developing new tooling/prototypes as needed.
• Work aggressively towards setup time reduction.
• Work as an effective team member.
• High school diploma or equivalent experience.
• Understands and speaks English fluently.
• A journeyman’s card as an eyelet tool & die maker or equivalent experience.
• Background in a metalforming industry.
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Excellent mechanical skills.
• Educated and experienced in Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Statistical Problem Solving.
• Knowledge of GD&T symbols.
• Ability to lift 75 lbs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• Close grinding experience.
• Ability to operate a hi-lo.
• Ability to operate Crane equipment.
REQUIRED INTERPERSONAL & BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
You should be proficient in: