GBP - Great Lakes Packaging • Germantown, WI
Karl Storz Endovision Inc • Franklin, Massachusetts
Keysight Technologies • Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Technology Group Voith • York, Pennsylvania
Covert Mfg • Galion, Ohio
General Electric • Lawrence, KS
US Digital • Vancouver, WA
• Set-up equipment accurately and in accordance with proper and safe setup techniques.
• Inspect all tooling before and after run to ensure that any necessary repairs are made before next run.
• Minimize material sheet, ink and adhesive waste.
• Assist Machine Operator in the operation of machines, ensuring efficiency and the production of quality products.
• Maximize the utilization of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed.
• Submit maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs. Complete daily and weekly equipment clean-ups.
• Provide recommendations when necessary for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service goals.
• Perform continuous quality control: select material at random to check size, scoring, slotting, material, printing and folding.
• Abide by all company policies and procedures, including practicing safe work habits.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Adhere to Great Lakes Packaging’s quality policy to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Train, assist and rotate with team members at work center.
• Cross-train on other equipment or other areas of the plant.
• Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
• Support the mission, vision, and values of Great Lakes Packaging.
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• One year minimum relevant experience preferred.
• Prior experience in the corrugated industry preferred.
You should be proficient in:
Machines & technologies you'll use: