1 CNC Plasma Cutter Operator job
5 days ago
CNC Plasma Cutter Setup / Operator - 1st or 3rd Shift
O'Neal Manufacturing Services - Louisville • Louisville, KY
Third Shift $17-22 /h VERIFIED
About the Role:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set-up and operate machines including adjustment and/or replacement of tooling, guides, jigs and fixtures.
- Operate a beveller, saw, burner, laser cutter, shot blaster, robotic welders, or CNC machining center.
- Support the safety and quality programs by following all accompanying rules and established processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- First: 7:00am-5:30pm Mon-Thur. (4 days a week)
- Third: 8:30pm-7:00am Mon-Thur. (4 days a week)
- Overtime available.
- Ability to operate forklift and cranes.
- Ability to read and interpret simple blueprints.
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools such as hammer, pliers, screwdriver, wrench, drill, grinder and bander.
- Ability to use measuring tools such as tape measure, box caliper, slide dial caliper and micrometer.
- Ability to convert fractions to decimals and vice versa.
- Ability to convert metric to English.
- Provide high quality work to all internal and external customers as related to the output of their position.
- Capable of setting up and operating one or more processing machines.
- Speak, write and comprehend conversational English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs & Health Club Reimbursement
- Health Savings Accounts & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition Assistance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401k with a company match
- Profit sharing
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- CNC Plasma Cutter (Messer)
- Manual Plasma Cutter