Plant Manager at PHD, Inc. - YRG, Inc. Job Description Job Requirements **ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES** : · Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
· Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
· Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
· Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
· Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
· Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
· Share a trusting relationship with workgroup
· Recruit, manage and develop plant staff
· Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
· Commit to plant safety procedures
· Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
· Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
**REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY**
+ Basic Accounting + Computer Literacy + Project Management + Effective verbal and written communication skills · Proven managerial experience
· Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
· Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
· Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
· Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
+ Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
**CRITICAL SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS** :
+ BS in Business Management or related discipline, or equivalent experience + Minimum 3-6 years experience in manufacturing management position **Share With**
https://www.jobs.net/jobs/phdinc-yrginc/en-us/job/United-States/Plant-Manager/J2S1TN78H9LH76ZGW5N/ Plant Manager Location: Experience: At least 5 year(s) **PHD, Inc.**
PHD, Inc., headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is a world class manufacturer of industrial automation products designed to help companies optimize their manufacturing processes. Our products consist of a full line of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders, escapements, grippers, linear slides, rotary actuators, clamps, multi-motion actuators, switches and sensors. These products provide the fundamental motion to push, pull, lift, rotate, turn, grip, reach, clamp, hold, position, escape, insert, load, unload, pick, place, and orient parts or materials across all industries.
Since 1976, Yamaha has provided assembly robots to the industrial manufacturing market unsurpassed for payload, speed, and dependability. The current robot offering is the culmination of over four decades experience in Yamaha's own plants and thousands of others around the world. From single-axis robots to the broadest selection of Cartesian and SCARA robots anywhere, Yamaha can supply the best solution for nearly any automated assembly requirement. Yamaha robots' extraordinary lifespan gives a return on investment unequaled by any other robot manufacturer. With thousands of standard robot configurations, no other robot manufacturer can deliver solutions like Yamaha.
YRG, Inc., is the Master Distributor for Yamaha robots in North America. YRG offers superior service, support, training, and repair to the Yamaha line of robots, providing the best total solutions in the industry.
At PHD, Inc. and YRG, Inc., we believe that our employees are the foundation that keeps our company strong.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a fast-paced environment, PHD/YRG, Inc. is the place for you.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits program including:
* Medical Insurance * Dental Insurance * Hearing Discount Program * Supplemental Cancer, Critical Illness and Accident Coverage, Vision Insurance * Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Child Care and Limited Purpose) * Health Savings Account with a Company Contribution * Company Paid Life and Accidental Death &Dismemberment Insurance * Supplemental Term Life Insurance * 401(k) and Roth Plans with Employer Match * Employee Assistance Program * 10 Paid Holidays * Paid Vacation Days
PHD/YRG, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
* Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests * Share job opportunities through Social Media or email