PAPE’ MACHINERY, INC. – CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION – KONA, HI
YARD COORDINATOR & PARTS COUNTERPERSON:
Position will be responsible for organization of the rental yard which includes machine and attachment placement. Additionally, will check in/out all machines and attachments, perform light mechanical work, fuel and steam clean equipment.
This position will at time staff the parts counter, processing customer orders and credits, and will have shipping and receiving duties
Applicants must have experience operating construction equipment, forklifts, and must be able to load and unload trucks. Looking for a self-starter that is able to work without direct supervision. Good communication, computer and documentation skills are required. Driver’s license with a good driving record required.
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.