Responsible for moving, handling, allocating and transferring material, equipment, parts, supplies and
finished products within the facility under general supervision.
• Transfer, manually or equipment assisted, material, equipment, parts, supplies, kits and assemblies
within the warehouse area.
• Perform standard to moderately complex tasks to provide necessary materials to the manufacturing
area and outside customers in a timely and accessible manner.
• Verify and maintain, either manual or computer based, stock records, logs, shortage reports and
other documentation as required.
• Locate shortages and transfers parts within the facility to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Operate material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet handlers, skids, cranes and hand trucks
to move materials from one location to another.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Participate in cycle counting of inventory and physical inventory as required. May conduct material
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and two to four years related experience.
• Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred.
Certificates & Licenses
Prior material handling experience required. Valid Driver's License required. Prior experience operating
a fork lift required.
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by position, location and/or customer.
Warehouse and/or manufacturing facility environment; environment may not be air conditioned.
The company had reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.