Description, Responsibilities & Experience
$1000 Sign-On Bonus
Eakes Office Solutions is seeking a Warehouse Helper position for our Grand Island Distribution Center to support various functions in the company’s Distribution Center. Position will assist with unloading and loading product, picking, and packing, with the goal to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction. Position will also serve as a back-up inter-store driver.
- Utilize stand-up forklift to move product around the Distribution Center
- Load and wrap pallets for shipment with various carriers
- Ensure that shelves are kept at proper stocking levels and are in and orderly condition
- Serve as a back-up inter-store delivery driver
- Delivery/Warehouse experience preferred
- Must be able to learn how to operate a stand-up forklift
- Must be able to pass DOT physical
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to lift 70 pounds repeatedly, 100 pounds occasionally during the workday
It all began in 1945 when Howard Eakes started a machine sales and service business, Office Equipment Company, in Grand Island, Nebraska. From there, we have grown into one of the largest independently-owned office products dealers servicing the Midwest.
Why Work at Eakes
Eakes continues to grow as we expand our products, services and locations. We are passionate about individuals who deliver unique solutions for our clients every day. We attribute our success to the collective experience of talented employees, strong collaboration with quality manufacturers and a dedication to personal service that our customers value the most.
In addition to a competitive compensation package and traditional benefits like paid time off, 401(k) and medical/dental insurance, Eakes offers a set of progressive benefits — known as the Eakes Flex Advantage — that are designed to match the needs of today’s working professional. These benefits include paid parental leave, a student loan payoff program, pet insurance and more!