About the Position
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for reporting, physical inventory, and system audits and for utilizing the inventory and warehouse management systems to prepare and track materials and products in preparation for shipping and receiving demands to meet customer needs. May function as both inventory control and shipping/receiving roles in some facilities.
• Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed, and/or shipped.
• Checks and prepares order materials for shipping.
• May assist in loading shipments.
• Maintain shipping and receiving records and order forms.
• Create shipping labels and documentation for outbound products including international shipments
• Data entry into inventory and warehouse management systems
• Perform daily cycle count activities, inventory audits, and prepares inventory reports
• Verifies clerical inventory records against physical inventory counts
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
• Ensure facility is inspection ready at all times for SQFI, FDA, and customer needs.
• Communicate and report any incidents to supervisor.
• Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Supervisor
• Minimum one year experience in a warehouse or distribution environment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Basic computer skills
• Attention to detail
• Pass Background and Drug screen