Transco Railcar Repair
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and retaining top talent.
Who We Are:
Transco Railway Products, Inc. has been the leader in providing railcar maintenance and services to the railcar industry. We have earned the reputation for honesty, integrity, and superior quality which has allowed us to establish a committed customer base. Transco is part of Marmon - a strong, growing, global organization that consists of more than 100 autonomous manufacturing and service companies.
We are looking for a Valve Technician to provide construction, repair, and support of our products. This position requires someone willing to learn a new trade through on-the-job training.
- Disassembles and assemble fittings on tank cars.
- Test, rebuild and test valve to reveal possible defects.
- Maintain work area in a neat and orderly manner and report potential hazards.
- Lift up to 50 pounds as needed and perform tasks that require climbing and balancing on ladders and platforms.
- Able to pass drug screen and physical.
What We Offer:
Transco strives to be the Employer of Choice. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Benefits on Day 1
- Medical/Dental/Vision with first in class vendors
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company Paid Benefits: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 4 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Vacation Benefits
- 401k with generous company match and additional employer annual contribution
Don't worry if you think that you do not meet all the qualifications. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
It is the policy of Transco to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons, and to recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate persons in all job without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation, gender identify, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic protected by the law.
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, and please be sure to include the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.