Role and Responsibilities
- Perform tasks related to user interface design and user experience design for applications used on mobile devices (Mobile, Tablet ...).
- Create wireframes, mockups, documents…; Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, flow chart, sitemaps…
- Design pages/layouts and graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets…
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions, visual designs for mobile applications.
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, develop, build, test, release, and maintenance for UI/UX related issues.
- Testing and applying existing design material to new product or implementing new feature/element for existing design to apply to new product.
- Phone/Tablet landscape/portrait mode responsive design, multi pixel resolution supporting design.
- Stay updating of the latest standards, changes, trends in mobile design but keep to follow the common design principle and rule of the corporate.
- The applications that will be executed may include the following:
- SmartThings Mobile (Phone/Tablet)
- TV Remote Control, MDE Feature, Plugin
- Ambient Content browsing, Blue-line feature, image setting
- Sero Mode: Sero Content Browsing, image setting
- Art Content Browsing, Shopping, Art Setting
- Sound Bar Setting, Connecting source change
- The Wall Tablet App: Wall Content Browsing, Wall Control/setting, App Runing
- and other applications oriented to the development of the corporation.
- Others job assigned by Part leader/ Group Leader.
Skills and Qualifications
- University graduated with major related to graphics design, application design, programing, computer... Have deep knowledge and understand of UI/UX design for mobile applications.
- Have practical experience in implementing mobile application projects as a UI / UX Designer.
- Being able to use pixel-perfect design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Sketch, etc.).
- Being able to use the English for working.