PAPE’ MACHINERY, INC. - CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION - KAUAI, HI
Responsible for sale of all types of equipment, including heavy construction, compact construction, agricultural, and turf. Responsible for building/maintaining market share, and establishing, cultivating and maintaining customer relationships on the island of Kauai. Candidate will also be responsible for maintaining and utilizing Salesforce mobile office, JD Quote as well as other assigned computer programs.
Prefer candidate with previous sales experience and knowledge of our construction or agriculture industry. Financing background helpful. Must be self-motivated, have excellent customer relation skills, good follow up skills, good organizational skills, above average computer skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills. Must have a driver’s license with a good driving record.
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.