At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
About the Role:
The Broadridge Information Security Group (BISG) has an opening for PAM Implementation Engineer position in Identity and Access Management (IAM) team.
- B. Tech/any equivalent or higher degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Security
- Good understanding and demonstrable experience in managing Privileged Access Management (PAM) preferably CA PAM or any relevant tool
- Bulk onboarding of users, policies, and devices of different OS flavors
- Possess hands-on user provisioning & deprovisioning experience on any security platform like Active Directory, PAM etc.
- Understand the concepts of Access Management and types of access reviews
- Troubleshoots and manages the resolution of access issues, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions.
- Ability to implement systems to enable seamless and secure access to applications that support our internal teams and their operational needs while keeping the systems stable and secure.
- Responsible for Privileged User account Administration of various target devices like Windows, UNIX, Databases, network, and applications.
- Flexible to work in shifts, rotational on-call & be available for business
- Collaborate with extended team for joint deliverables
- Ability to coordinate in completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive timeline
- May provide support for testing, installations, configuration, and rollout.
- Any Information Security Certifications equivalent
- Assist in driving the identity architecture and strategic decisions as Broadridge moves along its growth and maturity curve
- Must have knowledge of RBAC
- Understanding on MFA (Multi Factor Authentication)
- Proficient in operational skills and basic Auditing and Log Management.
- Knowledge of authentication technologies and their interaction with different platforms, both on-prem and cloud
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders & vendors, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge on integrating various platforms like AD, SIEM, MFA and custom applications to PAM tool
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on onboarding users, devices and creating policies in PAM tool and Assist/co-ordinate with stakeholders on same
- Manage and maintain PAM platform
- Provide support during version upgrades, patch updates and maintenance activities
- Monitor native and scheduled SIEM reports and act accordingly
- Provide operational support
- Assist and collaborate with various teams in getting required information