At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
The role will work in a hybrid cloud (On-prem/AWS) which merges software and systems engineering, to build and run large-scale, distributed, fault-tolerant systems.
The successful candidate will have at least 10+ years of experience in development disciplines with 5 years of that in the field of DevOps Engineering and play an important role in designing and delivering solutions that accelerate the speed of confidence of delivery to production:
- AWS – 5+ years commercial experience with (SSM, Parameter Store, Glue, IAM, Route53, CloudFormation, VPC, Security Groups, Subnets, ECS, EKS, ASG, ELB, lambda functions and API Gateway), HashiCorp Vault, Sonatype, Nexus, JFrog, Artifactory, Docker, TFS.
- In depth knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and experience with one or more common tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Gitlab, Chef and/or AWS CodePipeline.
- Proficient with one or more types of Scripting (Java and/or Python, Groovy, Shell, Bash, Ruby, PowerShell) in windows/Linux platforms.
- Experience of building DevOps environments, Scripting and automation (Infrastructure as Code), with skills in Terraform and/or Ansible.
- Work on ways to automate and improve current deployment and release processes (both on-prem and AWS) to reduce lead time of business changes, increase deployment frequency.
- Experience in leading a small team and driving change to improve DevOps practices
- We are looking for a candidate with a can-do attitude to bring energy and passion to the role
- Must be able to work from home in a focused environment when access to Broadridge offices are limited/locked down
- The candidate will be working actively with the team in UK, so there has to be availability of common timeslots to join calls or coordinate with UK team.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microservices, API gateway
- Experience of databases like AWS Aurora/RDS/Postgresql.
- Experience with Monitoring tools such as Datadog, CA-APM, Splunk, AWS CloudWatch
- Familiarity of AWS alerting services