At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
About the Role:
The Broadridge Information Security Group (BISG) has an opening for a Technology Lead in Identity and Access Management (IAM) team.
- B. Tech/equivalent with 7-10 years of experience in Information Security
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Should have sound experience in supporting CA PAM, or other PAM toolset such as Thycotic or CyberArk
- Proven Experience delivering Internal and external infrastructure projects with hands on in configuration, integration, implementation and rolling out of security solutions
- Extensive hands-on experience on full lifecycle of IAM, credential management utilizing PAM products, requirements elicitation, test, Service Transition through to BAU.
- Experience with multiple server Operating Systems, security/network appliances, cloud (AWS) and Active Directory.
- Strong knowledge of Credential/Secrets Vaulting
- Good understanding on concepts of Access Management and types of access reviews
- Ability to implement systems to enable seamless and secure access to applications that support our internal teams and their operational needs while keeping the systems stable and secure.
- Responsible for Privileged User account Administration of various target devices like Windows, UNIX, Databases, network, and applications.
- Perform requirements gathering, planning and implementation of technologies and processes that improve identity management security initiatives
- Responsible for the support and evaluation of PAM processes, standards, guidelines, infrastructure, and tools.
- Troubleshoots and manages the resolution of access issues, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions.
- Understanding of SOPs, technical documentation, developing and maintaining SOPs and Process documents
- Good understanding of agile methodology
- Flexible to work in shifts, rotational/weekend on-call & be available for business
- Collaborate with extended team for joint deliverables
- Ability to coordinate in completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive timeline
- Should be flexible to provide support for testing, installations, configuration, and rollout.
- Good to have Information Security Certifications or relevant
- Good Team player
- Assist in driving the identity architecture and strategic decisions as Broadridge moves along its growth and maturity curve
- Must have knowledge of RBAC (Role Based Access Management), least privilege and permissions management.
- Understanding of MFA (Multi Factor Authentication), identity provisioning and governance, privileged account management
- Proficient in operational, good Auditing and Log Management skills
- Ability to think logically and look at automating things
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders & vendors, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge on integrating various platforms like AD, SIEM, MFA and custom applications to PAM tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on onboarding users, devices and creating policies in PAM tool and assist/co-ordinate with stakeholders on same
- Work on implementation, integration, expansion, and evaluation efforts.
- Manage and maintain PAM platform
- Lead upgrades efforts, patch updates and maintenance activities
- Monitor native and scheduled SIEM reports and act accordingly
- Provide operational support
- The role is expected to make sound decisions in addressing end-user’s access and other security related issues and to recommend improvements to address security issues or gaps.
- The role has the ability to make general decisions without guidance and direction in problem solving based upon a solid knowledge of the PAM functions, processes and procedures
- Remains current on and meets compliance requirements from an IAM perspective
- Be able to demonstrate strong problem solving and organizational skills working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Initiate ideas to drive service improvements and efficiencies within the team