Montana Remote - Billings, Butte, Missoula
Contech Engineered Solutions is seeking Technical Sales Engineers In Training (TSEIT).
The TSEIT provides assistance and support to the Sales Engineers. Learns to identify, design, and implement solutions to meet customer needs. Follows training program to learn products, markets, applications and consultative selling skills. Learns Contech policies and procedures. Gains first-hand job experience.
- Follows and adhere to the TSEIT training program. upon completion, will be prepared for assignment as a sales engineer or product consultant.
- Attends classroom training, observes experienced sales engineers/product consultants, creates projects and organizes presentations, and takes tests to determine level of knowledge.
- Travels to different areas (manufacturing plants, customer solutions, installations, Contech offices) to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, credit, and manufacturing.
- Adheres to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Observes sales process by traveling with sales engineers, product consultants, attending sales calls, presentations, promotions, trade shows, and installations.
- Practices sales process and presentations by calling on existing and then new accounts; adhering to established sales process.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational improvement opportunities, reading sales and marketing publications and product sheets; watching product webinars, building networks, participation in sales and marketing promotions.
- Attends periodic evaluations.
- Other duties assigned.
Required minimum education: 4 year / Bachelor’s Degree
Required Major/Focus: Civil, Environmental or Related Engineering Field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prepare and review standard engineering documentation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, data base management software, basic CAD)
- Ability to work independently, as well as with team members.
- Ability to relocate within region upon completion of TSEIT program.
- Experience in site civil projects.
Contech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, transgender status, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Click here to view information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. Contech is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment. If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact the Contech Recruiting team at (513) 645-7000.