Drivers/Material Handlers are a skilled group of individuals that conscientiously help to load and unload materials while ensuring quality and safety, as specified by customer directive. At FBM we believe in doing business with integrity and being the Company of Choice for both our customers and our team.
Driver/Stocker Essential Functions:
- Clean driving record
- Verify truck is loaded and secured in accordance with company and D.O.T. standards
- Unload, protect, move, and stage materials as specified by customer directive
- Ability to lift 100lbs+ continuously
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Conform to all safety rules and regulations of the company and OSHA standards
- Arrive to work on time, when scheduled
- Must have reliable form of transportation to commute to work
- Able to work 40-50 hours per week
- When required, participate in monthly and/or annual physical inventories
- Must attend and participate in all required meeting in relation to material delivery and overall company.
- General knowledge of building materials and a willingness to learn
- Support our company values in the stated areas of Safety, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Integrity and being the company of choice for both employees and customers
- Must be able to pass E-Verification, drug screening and background check
- Other duties may be assigned
- A principled approach to work, including honesty and integrity
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision plans, 401(k)
- Growth opportunities.
About Foundation Building Materials
Foundation Building Materials (FBM) is a leading North American distributor of building materials focused on meeting and exceeding the needs of local construction trades with best-in-class products and services. Based in California, FBM has more than 4,500 employees in more than 250 locations across the U.S. and Canada. FBM’s core values – safety first, a focus on customers and team members, honesty, and integrity – form the foundation for an outstanding customer experience that is recognized across the industry.
FBM promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace with respect to all categories protected under applicable State and Federal law.