Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Join a diverse company and team as our Sr. Tactical Action Officer/Instructor for Anti-Air/Surface Warfare.
Come and grow with us!
What you will be doing with us:
- Provide curriculum support for initial, replacement, and conversion training for existing and new courses instructed across the Tactical Action Officer (TAO), Anti-Air Warfare Coordinator (AAWC), Surface Warfare Coordinator (SUWC) domains in accordance with NAVEDTRA 130 series of manuals
- Curriculum shall be prepared for hands on, laboratory training, and performance testing of trainees and support the planning, analysis, and design of curricula development, revision, and change in accordance with NAVEDTRA 130 series of manual
- Develop Training Project Plan for each new course and deliver materials in accordance with the milestones section within the Training Project Plan
- Bring your knowledge of Anti-Air Warfare or Surface Warfare will prepare future US Navy Combat Systems Operators with the training and tools to successfully carry out missions
What we need from you:
- US Citizenship with an active Secret or higher clearance
- 5+ years of experience with the applicable system or process related to Tactical Action Officer (TAO), Anti-Air Warfare Coordinator (AAWC), or Surface Warfare Coordinator (SUWC) as either a maintenance technician manager or operator manager
- 2+ years of experience as an instructor in a formal Navy individual training environment
- Experience with strong presentation, public speaking, curriculum maintenance, writing learning objectives and preparing test items
- Experience evaluating instructional materials and the results of instruction and counseling students on academic learning problems
- Experience teaching the applicable system or function task to others in a master level training environment
- Experience in the fields of surface, subsurface, integrated air and missile defense, Strike, or C4I
- Relevant experience using training systems/simulations for effective and correct presentation of learning objectives
- Must be able to support training with extended periods on your feet while instructing
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% of time
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Active TS/SCI
- 8-10 years of related experience from above
Parsons Defense Mission team operate at the speed of combat by offering technology that delivers real-time, multi-modal sensor fusion to detect, identify, track, and defeat incoming airborne threats while providing actionable intelligence to empower the operator. Regardless of the domain, we provide a tactical advantage where it’s most needed—at the edge.
#WEAREPARSONS and For More Than 75 Years, We’ve Delivered a Better World. And We’re Just Getting Started. Join Our Quest! We are GROWING and we are HIRING for TOMORROW'S SOLUTIONS TODAY
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.