Conagra Brands is on a journey to expand Analytics solutions across the enterprise using a continuous delivery model. The Solution Architecture role offers the opportunity to oversee modernizing the data analytics capabilities and data architecture using cloud-based technologies for Conagra at the enterprise level, initially focusing on supply chain end-to-end commercial and operational analytics opportunities. Using experience, strategic thinking, strong problem-solving skills, and a sense of urgency you will work with business and IT partners to ensure data structured and available to be consumed by advanced analytics solutions to support our needs.
The Solution Architect is accountable and responsible for creating data analytics solution architecture based on requirements and outcomes, industry trends, and technology options. You will partner with enterprise architecture to research new technology. You will be accountable and responsible for reducing product and portfolio complexity and technical debt while applying a platform first strategy.
- Take accountability for the development and evolution of data and analytics capabilities in partnership with business and IT partners
- Apply detailed experience or working knowledge of predictive analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and IoT to establish a fundamental architectural capability to support digital programs across the enterprise
- Develop creative solutions and approach to turn raw data from multiple sources into insights
- Identify business cases where data contextualization and AI/ML technologies can be used to extract insights from our datasets
- Assess the technical effectiveness and architectural fitness of new data sources and analytic tools
- Establish and bring adherence to data governance standards ensuring a consistent data architecture framework
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/science from accredited university plus 10+ years experience in IT (mostly in architecture and systems/data engineering), or graduate degree in data science/analytics plus 7+ years experience in IT
- Detailed experience or working knowledge of different ways (programming languages like Python, SQL, Spark., platforms like Databricks, Snowflake, Azure. and AI/ML modeling) to connect and analyze unstructured/structured data to obtain insights
- Experience designing architecture for custom development of analytics solutions preferably in the areas such as supply chain, manufacturing operations and corporate finance.
- Experience with UX design principles to incorporate in the architectural design
- Experience working in matrix organization with business and IT partners
- Experience delivering product under the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience working within Jira/Confluence
- Translate complex technical concepts to business leaders, and business problems to technical teams
- Up to 10% business travel might be required
Our Modern Workplace:
- Conagra’s culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you work from our Omaha or Chicago office 2 days a week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, paternal leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.