Role and Responsibilities
- Understanding the requirements needed to perform the software/application development work required by each project.
- Be Responsible for SCM.
- Be familiar with the use of Github.
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle from requirements to final delivery.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs based on company’s procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering, S/W Engineering or equivalent field.
- Good background knowledge about Configuration management process & procedure.
- Good for logical thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Being able to use the English for working.
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience with Software Configuration Management Tool such as Github, Gerrit.
- Experience configuring and using Jenkins or Quickbuild or Github Action
- Advanced user knowledge on Linux OS (Ubuntu) is plus
- Software development skills Python or Shell script programming to support the tools functionality is plus