Conagra Brands is a company that is creating growth and shareholder value through innovation of new consumer products, reinventing the existing product portfolio, M&A and building a culture that is inspiring, creative, and fun. The Global Business and Information Services (GBIS) organization is partnering with the departments to promote new capabilities, while exploring and activating some of the latest technology to support the strategy.
The Sr Systems Engineer owns the Service Now application and is therefore accountable for accurate measurement, communication of priorities and quality assurance for this system and projects. You will assist in guiding strategy for the Service Now Platform including configuration management and ITIL/ITSM process management systems. The Sr Systems Engineer works in tandem with managed services providers to achieve a unified ITIL/ITSM process using Service Now.
- You will provide technical leadership of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Partner with the team identify the strategy for the Service Now Platform
- Maintain standards across the Service Now Technologies
- Ensure product delivery in Service Now through focus on important metrics, working with IT Teams
- Provide coaching to Service Now Agile team
- Remain current with latest Service Now ITSM technologies
- Manage technical governance, and delivery of operating model governance
- Engage with the Enterprise Architects to position Service Now as the digital transformation platform standard, integrated into the core applications
- Ensure instance health to reduce technical debt and align on Service Now leading practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field
- 5+ years Information Technology experience
- 2+ of experience in ITSM Service Now
- Experience supporting Service Now ITSM and ITOM Modules.
- Expertise on ITSM life cycle management
- Expertise on CSDM 3.0+ framework/best practices with the Service Now platform
- Expertise with the ITOM platform and monitoring relationships within the CMDB and ITSM
- Expertise with ITOM with Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management/Operational Intelligence
- Solid understanding of CMDB and operationalization of tools levering the ITSM service tools set in a large complex IT environment
- Ability to effectively present information in both technical and non-technical terms
- Versed in project management, organization change management, Agile methodologies
- Experience in a Shared Service environment and working with third-party business process and IT outsourcers
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
Our Modern Workplace:
- Conagra’s culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you work from our Omaha office 2 days a week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, paternal leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.