The Senior Systems Analyst – Oracle OTM (GTM) leads service delivery for the administration, development, and maturity of Conagra’ s OTM transportation management cloud platform. The successful candidate will also be responsible for improving transportation processes utilizing the OTM cloud platform. This role works closely with functional leaders, business and technical solution architects, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes including: transportation planning and operations, appointment scheduling, freight payment processing, and freight accounting.
- Ownership of OTM technical service delivery; executes day-to-day configuration, secondary level support, maintenance, and improvement of the OTM cloud platform
- Ownership of administrative functions and approach including monitoring, tuning, caching, reports and dashboards, workflows and other system integrations or data feeds supporting other core business processes
- Partner with ERP Security on best practices of user account maintenance and configuration of VPD profiles
- Oversight of offshore OTM incident management/production support team that has accountability for researching, debugging, monitoring and analysis of software and system problems or incidents
- Support offshore support team with escalated or critical incident resolution
- Ownership of regular internal system audits and preparation for patching and upgrades
- Work to establish robust processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist product delivery scoping, delivery approach, and requirements gathering.
- Partner with solution architects to design and implement integrated systems solutions to technical and business problems
- Models, recommends, and presents innovative solutions while collaborating with and guiding other IT employees
- Oversee efforts across the full systems development lifecycle including development of technical and system security specifications, configuration of applications and development, testing and implementation of computer programs
- Remain current on industry specific technologies and emerging trends
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience in Information Technology or relevant experience
- Minimum five years of experience as an Oracle OTM (GTM) administrator
- Strong understanding of Oracle GTM best practices and functionality
- Demonstrated success in design and implementation of OTM processes and technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Strong data management abilities
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the architecture and design
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or Agile environment preferred
- Documented experience and success implementing more than three large scale IT solutions
- Experience working with systems integrators, external vendors and IT outsourcers
- Desire to mentor less experienced team members and develop their skills
- Oracle GTM cloud or relevant certifications preferred
- Up to 10% travel
- Preference will be given to candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
Our Modern Workplace:
- Conagra’ s culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This role is 100% remote. The successful candidate is welcome to visit the Omaha office when necessary, and a desk can be allocated if they are within a commutable distance.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, paternal leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.