At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
ICI Impact Level2 Test Support is responsible in providing Front to Back office support services to all our Global Fixed Income Clients (Brokerage Firms and Banks).
• Currently we require a resource with leadership, management & client communications expertise in the ICI L2 Test team. Also, this position would need detailed understanding of the Broadridge Businesses, Processes, have accessibility to various teams, experience of working on similar projects and understand team & culture well.
Providing analysis/troubleshooting support to clients for various enhancements, Industry initiatives, new Functionality testing and Go live of Impact releases.
• Coordinate the technical/functional issues raised during the UAT Cycles with DEV and L2 teams.
• Must be willing to work in shift's on a rotational basis.
• Possess the ability to multi-task and work efficiently with careful attention to detail while resolving our most valued clients.
• Should possess good incident/Problem management skills
• Respond to system problems and facilitate solutions for production support issues
• Partner with development, product, application support and operational teams to ensure seamless execution of service
• Manage quality of service metrics to ensure a premium-quality customer experience
• Identify product roadmap opportunities through client interactions and create feedback loop for Product Management
• Participate and drive regular meetings with counterparts and internal teams.
• Lead and drive (Planning and execution) of Industry wide changes or regulatory testing activities including Disaster Recovery and other scenarios.
• Timely Issue escalation and get all key stake holders involved.
• Unplanned support and weekend support during Mocks and Go-lives.