At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
• At least 3-6 years strong expertise and experience on Java/J2EE, SOA platforms
• Experience in developing and supporting enterprise grade, highly available applications
• Experience in working on in building web applications using frameworks like React JS, Angular
• Experience in working with different frameworks and design patterns like Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Redux etc.
• Experience in Enterprise Integration framework tools like Apache Camel, Websphere MQ etc
• Experience in developing applications involving standard RDBMS like PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2
• Experience in working with DevOps Tools - Git, Jenkins, Docker
• Exposure to application deployment and enterprise application server environments like Websphere, JBOSS
• Desirable to have an understanding of capital markets domain with exposure to US/Canada securities domain