At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
• Delivery of Reconciliation Implementations, participating in all phases of onboarding clients i.e. data integration, configuration of Reconciliation types and Match Rules, Screen configuration, user testing support, training and migration activities.
• Data Integration / Configuration– working with our clients to define upstream and downstream data integration and any associated configuration to support the client’s business including Reconciliation Groups, User Entitlements, Match Rules, Business Rules, Report Extracts and Screen Configuration.
• User Testing Support – closely supporting our clients through user testing, issue/defect management and advising on best-practice usage of the solution.
• Training – providing both internal and external client training which includes preparing material and providing product demonstrations.
• Migration – working with our clients to define the approach of migrating data from their legacy system(s) to our target Reconciliation solution.
• Collaboration – working closely with internal (incl. remote) teams on delivery of Implementations activities, and providing mentoring/guidance to junior members of the team.
• Continual Improvement – actively monitoring and reviewing the Implementations processes and driving initiatives to continually improve them.
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, or equivalent working experience
• 3+ years of experience of working on cash and securities Reconciliations platforms (either in-house or vendor solutions) in an Investment Banking environment
• Solid understanding in Reconciliation products including Broadridge PROactive, SmartStream TLM, FIS IntelliMatch or Gresham Tech CTC is a huge plus
• An understanding of various industry data formats e.g. SWIFT, Euroclear, BONY, DTCC
• Experience of large-scale projects and good understanding of the full project lifecycle and Governance
• Experience of working in an agile environment
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively with internal and external clients in both the business and technology at any level
• Ability to handle multiple work streams and assignments simultaneously, able to lead implementations and work as part of a team
• Ability to understand and challenge the detail
• Data analysis including use of SQL