At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
- 3 to 6 years of software development experience using .Net
- Strong in ASP.Net, C#, OOP, Threading, ADO.Net, WPF, SQL Server, Oracle, WEBAPI.
- Participate in requirements discussion with BAs and onsite project teams.
- Development tasks should be completed in accordance with the agreed technical specifications & unit test scripts
- Follows the companies Coding Standards, Design Patterns & Operating Procedures
- Write qualitative code considering the performance and usability of the application and be an effective peer reviewer of the deliverables