Senior Manager, National Accounts – Costco - Hybrid Role (Onsite + work from home)
Position SummaryMaking the future is everyday life at Samsung. We’re seeking innovators who are called to not just change the world, but build a better one. We enable the best technology hardware on the planet, but our best is always a prototype for something better and our people thrive with a driven mindset – better builds on better. We believe that innovation and growth are driven by an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. We aim to create a global team where everyone belongs and has equal opportunities, inspiring our talent to be their true selves. Together, we are building a better tomorrow for our customers, partners and communities.
Role and Responsibilities
The National Account Senior Manager role leads all aspects of Samsung’s business, including business plan alignment, sales & profit delivery, cross-function team leadership, and strategic joint business planning. This specific role will focus on Samsung’s Costco account, and will have direct responsibility within the Home Entertainment division. This is an opportunity to work with one of Samsung’s largest global customers. The importance of the Costco account gives this role the opportunity to influence national strategy and go to market approach. Working in a fun, fast paced, high-growth environment, the National Account Senior Manager will be a cross-functional team leader (Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and Operations), and be able to build relationships with key stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Lead overall business plan development, alignment and execution to achieve/exceed total category growth and deliver internal revenue & profit targets.
- Collaborate with internal business teams and customer to successfully define, align and implement strategic growth plans to achieve growth targets.
- Lead business analysis capability to uncover new insights and champion new recommendations to build the business.
- Lead forecasting, forecast process improvement to enhance business operations and minimize out of stocks.
- Lead white-space expansion into new categories where Samsung may partner to deliver unique member value.
- Own the ecommerce and omni-channel strategies, focused on both near-term and long-term, sustainable growth
- Create new opportunities by leveraging Samsung’s portfolio to drive cross-category sales.
Skills and Qualifications
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of sales experience with a national retail account, Costco experience preferred.
- Ability to lead thinking across internal/external organizations and enable the team to execute with excellence.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong business analysis skills, including strong MS Excel knowledge.
- Persistent; able to rebound quickly after setbacks.
- Ability to analyze and react to market trends, competitive pressures and implications of these changes.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple business development programs and simultaneous performance objectives.
- Team leadership experience.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, with both customer and internally, at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to interact at the executive and all levels within customers' organizations and within the SEA organization.
- Position will initially be remote but will eventually transition to a hybrid structure (Remote 2 days per week, Onsite 3 days per week), based out of the Bellevue, WA office.
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
In order to comply with the federal vaccine mandate, Samsung Electronics America requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption, or an exemption required under state/local law, is approved. Offers of employment are contingent upon proof that a candidate is fully vaccinated or qualifies for an exemption. More details on how to apply for an exemption are provided after the application process is complete.
Reasonable Accommodations for Qualified Individuals with Disabilities During the Application Process
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or SEA_Accommodations_Ext@sea.samsung.com for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.