As a Senior Compensation Analyst, you will provide analysis to support the development, and administration of compensation programs. Participate in the design, implementation and management of base salary and incentive plans. Provide compensation support and customer service to human resources and partners consistent with our total rewards strategy.
- Provide consultation, assistance and guidance to HR partners and management on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, market analysis, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation related programs to ensure consistency.
- Experienced in analyzing market data to support pay practices.
- Participate in the annual compensation planning process and system administration for focal point review for salaried employees.
- Provide expertise in the development and ongoing administration of compensation plans (base and incentive).
- Analyze the effectiveness of existing compensation procedures; recommend plan revisions and new plans which are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and organization goals.
- Conduct ad hoc statistical analysis to support compensation program changes, including base salary and bonus plans.
- Work in a environment where work can flex across the broader total rewards team.
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to improve processes.
- Bachelor's degree in business with HR, Finance or Accounting emphasis.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) completion a plus
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Human Resources or Finance
- Experience in Excel, including experience building analyses and models
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
Our Modern Workplace:
- Conagra’s culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you work from our Omaha office 3 days a week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, paternal leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.