At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Listing down the job responsibility that the candidate will be accountable for –
- Research and functional Analysis of DLT related applications along with gathering requirement and gap analysis
- 2 – 4 years of industry experience preferably in Capital Markets domain. Will be looking for any additional experience in digitization products etc
- Knowledge of Euroclear / DTCC / Fed any other Depository clearance and settlement activity will be additional advantage apart from must and should understanding of the Repo processing
- Perform Functional validation, Business/Product documentation, Client facing Business related Issue Analysis
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with internal and external groups in both the business and product aspects