An Internship through Enterprise Properties, Inc. is structured to provide a full range understanding of our companies, product, positions, and production processes. We find value in providing a structure where the first half of the program will be participating in hands on learning of all roles within the production plant. Interns will be required to participate in General Labor work for the first 5-6 weeks to develop relationships and the skills needed to effectively produce the product we sell. The second half of the program focuses in on the specific role the Internship is centered around. Interns will be learning all aspects of safety directly from our Safety Coordinators located in Nebraska and Texas.
The hours for Interns will begin at 7:00am and will end at 4:00pm, Monday Friday. Overtime will be allowed if agreed upon by the Intern. A minimum of 30 hours must be completed weekly to be considered for this internship.
Travel will be required occasionally, but most of the work will be performed in our locations around Omaha, NE.
Company Perks for a Permanent Individual:
- Relocation Assistance
- Solid compensation + profit sharing based on location performance
- 401K with Match
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, life, LTD &STD
- Travel reimbursement when necessary
- Company Paid cell phone & laptop
- 100% Paid PPE
- Ongoing training to acclimate you to the plant and our products
- Advancement potential could move up into managerial & other leader positions
- Reputation and quality of work company has won design awards year after year!
- Year-round work pre-scheduled projects will keep you busy for years to come
Company Perks for an Intern:
- Paid housing
- 100% Paid PPE
- Competitive pay
- An individual majoring in Safety that is through their Sophomore year of a 4 year school.
- Ability to participate in general labor work within our production facility
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products
Pre-Employment drug screen and background check will be required post-offer.