Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A. Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hino Motors, Ltd. (Japan) and a Toyota Group Company. For seven decades, Hino Motors, Ltd. has proudly manufactured the number one selling medium and heavy-duty truck in Japan. It also manufactures buses and diesel engines.
In the United States, Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A. currently has employees in 4 states including Michigan, Arkansas, West Virginia and California. The Corporate Office resides in Novi, Michigan. Hino assembles medium-duty trucks at its Mineral Wells, West Virginia plant. Its manufacturing facilities in Marion, Arkansas produces axles, knuckles and suspension components for Toyota’s Tacoma, Tundra and Sequoia. Hino’s Parts Distribution Center in Mira Loma, California supplies Latin American and Caribbean distributors with genuine Hino service parts.
We are currently seeking a Reliability Engineer for the Maintenance Team located in Marion, AR reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager. This individual will provide process and equipment technical expertise to support site manufacturing operations and ensures safety, reliability, capability, and productivity of the facility.
- Provide day to day support, monitoring, troubleshooting and improvement of all equipment and processes.
- Track equipment/process repair history and ensures quality data analysis for adjustment of the maintenance/production and improvement strategies OEE/OA for all processes.
- Support capital projects, including scope and basic data development, project design reviews, and equipment start up.
- Work with multi-discipline systems, programs, and teams to improve processes based on business input (yield, uptime, capacity release, cost performance).
- Provide technical input or guides root cause analysis for equipment and processes related to performance, reliability and quality investigations
- Review, revise, and create procedures, change point management, and other technical documentation as needed.
- Communicate effectively at all levels and across sites and functions.
- Optimize manufacturing equipment and processes through the gathering of data and root cause analysis. Develop action plans to improve overall plant performance and quickly restore assets back to their optimum operating conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering required. Industrial Engineering preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to diagnose, troubleshoot, and solve equipment/process issues while continuously improving equipment and process performance.
- Thorough analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work in both self-managed and team environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet required target dates and deadlines.
Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc. (HMMUSA) requires all new hires submit and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check prior to beginning employment.
Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc. (HMMUSA) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HMMUSA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.