Regional Preventive Maintenance Coordinator
The Field Service Dispatch Coordinator is the primary person for the coordination and execution of the daily activities of the division within a designated geographic region of the BRAMCO organization.
Perform daily and operational activities in the PM division to include the following, but not limited to:
- Schedule/coordinate PM division jobs.
- Open/close PM division related work orders.
- Review/approve PM techs service reports.
- Review/update CRM data.
- Input/review KOWA data.
- Assist with field work on occasion
- Various technical research.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior industry repair/maintenance field/shop management experience preferred.
- Ideally 5+ yrs. utility/const./mining equipment industry experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, 2+ years of college preferred..
- Positive personality, team player, problem solver, self-starter, outstanding integrity, superior communicator.
- Mid- Level Computer experience (MS Office, Lotus Notes, DOS, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication and basic mathematical skills.
- Able to travel overnight periodically for product training or company related business.
- Must pass background check, employment physical and drug screen.