****$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE****
OUR COMPANY: Founded in 2006, Johnson Thermal Systems (JTS) is the largest and leading provider of Power Packaging, Power Distribution Centers and Industrial Refrigeration Units. All equipment is designed and manufactured by our team, in our facility. At JTS, we are proud to have a 'work focused' culture that demands the very best of our staff. As a company, we are committed to ongoing training and education to support our staff and ensure, every job we complete is right the first time.
Why You Are Needed:
As a Refrigeration Technician you will be responsible for participating in the manufacturing of JTS products in accordance with the current JTS Policies and Quality Program. This person should be able to complete their work with minimal technical supervision and will report to the production manager.
What You Will Receive in Return:
- Competitive Salary
- 120 hours of PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Corporate Health Club Membership
What You Will Need to Succeed:
Experience: A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the refrigeration, industrial or commercial HVAC industries, or a combination of 2 years’ experience and successful completion of a refrigeration or HVAC program at an accredited trade school or community college. This position requires an EPA certificate or successful certification (in house) within 90 days of employment.
- Experience in handling “clean” copper pipe, handling and installation of refrigeration components, and brazing copper-to-copper, copper-to-brass and copper-to-stainless, vacuum testing, refrigerant filling of systems, and adjusting superheat settings.
- Must have experience with refrigeration systems, including but not limited to:
- Compressor types and applications
- Condenser types and applications
- Evaporator types and applications
- Refrigerant types, pressure ranges and appropriate transducers and switches
- Other refrigeration components such as expansion valves, liquid line solenoid valves, receivers, accumulators, etc. and work shop safety.
- Proper brazing techniques using different brazing alloys and piping materials (brazing certifications a plus)
- Familiarity with pumps and other hydronic components
- This person should be capable of piping layout without full shop drawings.
- Applicant must show a high level of work quality and attention to detail
- This position requires an understanding of the role that Quality Control and safety functions play in the day-to-day operation of manufacturing, as well as the Company’s success.
- Must be able to work independently to finish what needs to get done
- Able to bounce back and forth between projects and duties
- This position requires a teamwork attitude and the attention to detail to complete tasks accurately with minimal errors. We are looking for someone who wants to be a team player and has a “can-do” attitude.
- Must be proficient in English, both verbal and written.