The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,500 service bays, over 2,000 technicians and 135 collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Camping World is currently seeking a highly motivated and forward-thinking Receptionist to join our team! You will be a key contributor to providing a meaningful customer experience. We are looking for someone with a proven track record and desire to grow within our organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- First point of contact for customers
- Greet and welcome customers.
- Set tone for a positive customer experience
- Check in VIP appointments and direct customers to the appropriate team member(s)
- Coordinate front desk activities including answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Track incoming sales calls in our CRM
- Maintain a strong work ethic with total commitment to success every day
- Assist customers with any questions directed to the reception desk
- Other duties, functions and responsibilities may be assigned to the position as appropriate and necessary
Essential Job Skills:
- High School education or equivalent
- Previous experience in a high-standard customer service environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Strong ability to take initiative, coupled with leadership skills and the ability to take charge of a situation
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability, with the desire to work as an integral member of a team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base Computer skills: MS Office
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.