Quality Supervisor - Fayetteville, AR
At Aalberts integrated piping systems Americas, Inc. we have the best, most complete flow control device and connection technology portfolio in the industry. Our goal is to make it an easier and better buying experience by being the only organization that offers a complete line of flow control devices and piping systems solutions. We feature a full range of connections, including push, press, thread, groove, sweat, and crimp to fit your Commercial, Industrial, and Backflow Prevention needs. At Aalberts IPSA, we recognize the importance of providing our employees with a good work environment and an excellent benefits package.
Summary: The Quality Supervisor leads the quality effort at the plant. He/she strives to create a culture where everyone shares responsibility for quality and seeks to driving quality-at-the-source. The goal is one of prevention over detection. A successful candidate is self-driven, takes on problems as opportunities, possess strong problem-solving aptitude and effectively communicates with other plant leaders to achieve quality standards and drive quality improvements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides supervision, coaching and growth development for quality personnel.
- Adequately deals with warranty claims and customer complaints through identification of root causes and implementation of sustainable corrective actions.
- Identifies plant-level quality goals aligned with corporate strategic objectives and implements appropriate monitoring techniques and actions to achieve targets.
- Perform sampling, inspection, and testing of materials and products at various stages of production to ensure quality, engineering, and regulatory specification and standards are met.
- Identification, adequate response, and timely resolution of nonconformances and deviations from established quality standards, procedures, and processes.
- Identification of root causes and development of sustainable CAPA for quality-related issues both internal and external to plant.
- Identifying possible areas for improvement in quality-related practices and processes. Champion process-improvement initiatives within the quality department.
- Monitors the performance of supplier quality and service performance levels. Based on measured performance, partner with supplier to improve performance and service levels.
- Samples incoming raw materials and purchase parts as outlined in company policies and procedures. Adjusts supplier sampling plans based on sample results.
- Initiate NCRs, CARs, and SCARs, as appropriate. Work with owners to ensure root cause and corrective actions are both sustainable and prevent recurrence.
Minimum Education, Experience and Qualification:
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible positions in Quality Assurance.
- A minimum of (2) years in a leadership role. Directly supervising employees.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Proven track record of problem-solving
- Thorough knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard.
- A change agent that possesses the ability to influence decision making and build critical relationships in a manufacturing organization.
- Results-oriented with a passion for quality, service, and customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical skills and timely decision-making ability.
Preferred Education, Experience and Qualification:
- A minimum of ten (10) years work-related manufacturing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant quality experience.
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB)
Aalberts integrated piping systems Americas, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. At Aalberts IPS, we are committed to treating all Applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.