DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES/EXPECTATIONS:
- Responsible that all QC Paperwork is properly filled out according to each Work Order
- Responsible to verify all labor has been scanned to the work order from Previous Operations
- Upload the Quality pictures and/or videos to the Work Orders in Visual ERP data base.
- Print the USCG Capacity Plates and insure that the correct one is installed in each boat.
- Physically check every boat before get wrap conduct QA Plan insure inspector initial on QC pages/ re-verify sale/work order before handing those to shipping supervisor
- .Constantly check and communicate re-works on units that already inspected snap picture of re-work diagram to rig /weld supervisor following up &direct rig re-work team to insure time efficiency.
- Record and report types of defects and mistake to help management determine root causes
- . continuously check in with inspector to insure if any support needs it such as training
- adjustment on picklist
- replacement of defect part
- missing parts
- ensure time efficiency of inspect& clean personal
Redirect inspector on engine inspect Ditch boats.
Redirect cleaner on Lean Housekeeping: Sort, Set, Shine, Standardized, Sustain
- .Communicate daily/weekly production schedules and goals to team
- Monitor maintaining clean, safe work area maintaining utilizing UPKEEP maintenance management system prioritizing tasks by order of importance.
- Responsible for all employees following the work schedule:
Arrive on time, maintain work and pace clean through the day.
- .communication of daily toolbox talks that focus on 1. Safety 2. Quality 3. Production
- Monitor "RIG-INSPECT REPROT "daily and facilitate communication between warehouse and rig as necessary to complete boats as expeditiously as possible
- monitor QC tools and consumable cabinet tools
- response email related to daily production enquiry on timely manner
Good safety habits
Ability to work with others in a team atmosphere
Attention to details related to quality and cleanliness.