The QCM is responsible for implementing the Quality Control Program (QCP), developing quality control metrics and checklists, collecting data, conducting analysis, and auditing each Maui BOS performance area IAW the site-specific Quality Control Plan. QCM is also responsible for safety compliance IAW the site-specific Safety Plan and collecting data for customer support.
• Develop and administer the project quality control plan.
• Enforce project quality control plans and associated standards.
• Perform inspection of all work center monthly
• Maintain detailed reports
• Chair monthly QC briefings to senior management and customer.
• Manage, schedule, review, and certify all submittals for client review and approval.
• Perform all necessary project inspections needed for compliance with the QC Plan.
• Conduct periodic follow up inspections to verify that work is proceeding in accordance with the PWS and corrective action plans.
• Stop work, if necessary, to resolve matters that affect safety, quality and/or inhibit the logical progress of work.
• Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Ability to use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
• shall possess an in-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards, have strong background in mathematics, data analysis and statistical methods
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
• Ability to be detail oriented, organized, and proactively follow-up as needed.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft business software applications presently used by the Company: ability to learn new applications.
• Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, quality control and safety plans, and be able to interpret and enforce as appropriate, OSHA safety requirements. Ability to learn and understand the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Strong background in mathematics, data analysis and statistical methods, and demonstrate excellent communication and listening skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Science or business-related program
• 5 years’ experience in Facilities O&M
• In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards
• Previous Quality Inspection experience.
• Must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance.
• Must have current valid driver’s license and clean driving record and be qualified to operate a vehicle
• Ability to pass a drug and background screening.
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.