Overview of the Quality Control Technician position
This position is responsible for performing quality checks to ensure conformity of Company water products.
- Accurately perform assigned QA testing, source testing, and sanitation checks of products, raw materials and supplies at prescribed frequency.
- Monitor quality assurance parameters and GMP compliance; testing shall be accomplished in compliance with local, state, federal and company policies and procedures.
- Conduct visual and physical plant inspections in accordance to HACCP & ISO standards/requirements.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records, completing all required documentation of laboratory samples and testing results.
- Maintain testing schedule of water/product samples for quality and composition.
- Thoroughly communicate any test results outside of standard specifications to management
- Ensure accuracy of calibration of equipment on a regular basis.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent industry laboratory experience.
- Working knowledge of water processing, chemistry, microbiology, reverse-osmosis, filtration, de-ionization, water softening, fluid metering and monitoring devices.
- Ability to understand, interpret and record testing procedures.
- Solid decision making skills; good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining safety standards.
- Solid computer skills and understanding of mathematics calculations.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for prolonged periods of time.
Who We Are
Primo Water North America is America's favorite water, coffee and filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when, how and where they need water and creating customers for life by making better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America's largest bottled water companies, we deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and three national brands -- Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock, Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs, Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery, Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6 million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill locations.
Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.