Role and Responsibilities
- Prepare material planning for import materials.
- Place orders with right price, right L/T, right quantity. [MRP, SAP system].
- Contact with suppliers about the order to ensure receiving goods right time & right quality.
- Follow up purchase orders, controlling purchasing planning and shipping schedules
- Control inventory & sourcing activities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Open for Fresh Graduates.
- University Degree with related majors. (International Business, Foreign Trade, Logistic & Supply Chain Management).
- Knowledge about purchasing, logistics and foreign trade.
- Very good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.