CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a Customer Service Representative in the propane office to manage all aspects of creating an excellent customer service experience for current and prospective customers. You must be a detail-oriented, results-driven individual with a commitment to quality, accuracy and the ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong analytical and customer service skills, and the ability to work in both a team environment and on self-directed tasks are essential. This is a seasonal role open from December 2022- May 2023.
Provide excellent customer service to all customers (internal and external) including answering and responding to calls in a timely manner.
• Promptly resolve customer requests, questions and complaints that frequently require analysis of detail to determine the best use of resources to reach resolution.
• Work to increase sales through prompt, courteous responsiveness to customer needs and use of referrals.
• Accurately enter all customer data in the system.
• Efficiently maintain the data storage system including, but not limited to: daily cash receipts, prepayments, product sales, customer files and customer delivery dispatches.
• Support and advocate compliance with sales programs, operating procedures and corporate policies covering credit, inventory and safety.
• Communicate daily with the supervisor on customer, safety and financial issues.
• Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
• Work extended hours as needed to meet business demands.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.