About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Project Manager
EMCOR Government Services is seeking a Project Manager for an opportunity in Biloxi, Missippi .
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as site’s primary point of contact available 24/7/365 who is responsible for work performance and has authority to address contractual issues.
- Oversee preventive maintenance and repairs for electrical and mechanical systems for mission-critical environment.
- Direct site operations, work schedules, and subcontractors and ensure work meets service demands, objectives, and quality and safety requirements.
- Responsible for overseeing project staffing, performance evaluations, and disciplinary issues.
- Meet regularly with Site Facility Manager and customer to discuss operations, performance, project work, schedule, and budget.
- Develop and submit status and performance reports and evaluations.
- Coordinate activities such as utility outages or other work that may disrupt the site with customer facility management, to include submission of maintenance outage requests.
- Oversee project work for repair and replacement of equipment and systems, including estimate preparation, and ensure project meets schedule, budget, and scope requirements.
- Update configuration management documentation for mechanical systems as needed.
- Work with technical staff to perform adjustments to site infrastructure to meet Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) purposes.
- Must possess a TS/SCI Clearance with Full Scope Polygraph
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in engineering, architectural design, or business
- 12 years of experience in management-level positions of responsibility and complexity of similar scope; 8 years of related engineering field or business experience, and 12 years’ experience in management-level positions of responsibility and complexity similar scope.
- Project management professional (PMP) certified ;Capabilities include succeeding in cost controls, budgeting, scoping, planning, estimating, procurement, scheduling, change management, tracking, Contractor dispute resolution, and leadership; Personnel management experience with excellent oral and written communication skills; Experience as a manager working with labor unions or managing service employees working under the Service Contract Act; Strong technical knowledge of all facilities maintenance and operations, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and data center operations essential.