PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews project and prepares packages for engineering department
- Review project for funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing projects
- Establishes work plan and works closely with each of the manager in all phases of the project
- Maintains constant communication with the customer in regard to the status of the project
- Coordinates changes between the customer, engineering and manufacturing
- Has the responsibility of managing project leaders assigned to specific projects
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares Project reports for manager, client, or others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice to resolve problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma
- Three to five years relevant project management experience desired