As a Regional Project (Implementation) Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and installation of projects. Your role will be a senior active member of the Engineering community, site technical team, the local engineering team, and assigned project team(s). Additionally, you will be responsible for deploying his/her engineering know-how to successfully execute and deliver projects to the business that provide a competitive advantage.
What are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in engineering in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 5-10 years’ experience in a comparable technical position - food, beverage, pharmaceutical or related industry preferable
- Basic understanding of engineering principals - knowledge of engineering disciplines: Process, Packaging, Electrical, Construction or Computer Services
- In-depth understanding of designated functional engineering area of expertise (for specific job requirement i.e. controls, process, packaging)
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Managing projects to deliver safe, secure, and environmentally responsible results
- Engaging project team members, encouraging them to proactively perform assigned tasks
- Managing multiple responsibilities including project execution, functional support and self-development, concentrating on growing the role
- Contributing to a winning environment which promotes safety, trust and confidence
- Complying with and reinforcing safety, security and environmental policies
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.