Production Team Member - 1st Shift (Monday - Thursday)
This position description identifies the major responsibilities of this job. It does not include all aspects of the position such as the potential additional duties assigned by supervisors and the requirement for flexibility in helping others for the company's overall benefit.
- Ability to focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work on jobs according to the due dates
- Ability to read bills of materials and drawings to determine material requirements
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to interact with other team members to exchange information accurately
- Ability to assemble components
- Ability to follow work instructions
- Ability to observes all safety and security procedures
- Ability to use equipment and materials properly
- Ability to reports potentially unsafe conditions
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus
Stand, walk, or be mobile for up to an eight-hour shift; ascend and push, and pull up to 50 lbs.; bend, twist and reach to assemble units.
FMH Conveyors designs and manufactures products and services for truck loading and unloading applications. The NestaFlex and BestFlex brands lead the market in flexible gravity and powered conveyors, while MaxxReach and BestReach are the premier brands in telescopic and rigid conveyor systems. Known worldwide for their durability and reliability, FMH Conveyors products are engineered to support material handling applications for distribution centers, e-commerce, parcel post, retail stores, and a variety of manufacturers to help maximize productivity and increase efficiency.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED
EXPERIENCE: One or more years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
Ability to work within a team environment
ERP systems experience or a willingness & capability to learn new computer software programs
Knowledge of production and manufacturing processes