Hino Motors Manufacturing, U.S.A., Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hino Motors, Ltd. (Japan), a Toyota Group Company. Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc. We are currently seeking a Production Team Member for our Marion, AR location. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process on a rotating basis; participate in decision making process for team improvement; manufacture and assemble parts using standardized work, inspect parts for high quality, transport parts throughout the facility, and part shipments to customers.
- Attend daily/monthly meetings
- Assemble components and entire parts
- Operate machinery and inspect parts for quality
- Operate heavy equipment such as forklifts and stamping presses
- Support other Team Members in achieving daily targets
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a process
- Clean and monitor work areas.
- Follow required Safety rules
- Work day, or night shift, and overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed
- OJT in safety, quality, and productivity
- Experience in manufacturing and logistics, preferred
- Strong skills working in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively work as a team
- Follow standardize work
- Ability to identify and effectively resolve problems
- Examine products or work to verify conformance to specifications
- Fabricate, assemble, or disassemble manufactured products by hand
- Experience using hand or power tools
- Ability to utilize computers to enter, access or retrieve data
- High school diploma or GED
Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc. (HMMUSA) requires all new hires submit and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check prior to beginning employment.
Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc. (HMMUSA) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HMMUSA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.