Natureplex is a privately held company that was first started in 2001 and has been growing exponentially each year. We offer our own control brand but are also very strong in private label and contract packaging of enemas, feminine hygiene products, over-the-counter medications, and personal care products. We have two production facilities in Olive Branch, MS and Memphis, TN. We have an opening for a Production Supervisor.
We offer benefits that include:
• Medical Insurance (we pay 80% employee coverage and 20% for dependent coverage)
• Dental insurance
• Voluntary Life
• Short Term Disability
• Company paid life insurance
Natureplex is an equal opportunity employer.
Natureplex participates in E-verify.
o Shares and annotates complete and accurate information and data.
o Meets or exceeds work goals.
o Adheres to company procedures, policies, and deadlines.
o Maintains an organized workspace.
o Act with Integrity
o See Something – Say Something: Report any unsafe behavior or company violations.
o Arrive to Work On-Time and Ready, be punctual.
Moderate to High understanding of machinery and operating principles.
· Production Line Leads, Production Equipment Operators, and Production Associates
· Industrial, pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
Equipment Used and Physical Demands
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be engaged in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing, pulling, and lifting of product and equipment.
· Maintain the production pace of other team members.
· Operate equipment competently, making any necessary adjustments as needed with little or no assistance.
Expected Hours of Work
· Monday - Friday workweek, 40+ hours per week, with occasional overtime or Saturday production.
Preferred Education and Experience
· High School diploma or equivalency required. Associate or bachelor’s degree in management, Engineering, or related field preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
· Bilingual is a plus.