Job Location: MS - Madison, MS
Salary Range: Undisclosed
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
Pirouline® is a Mississippi Baking Company and home of the only rolled wafer with a trademark swirl. We are currently seeking an experienced and professional Production Supervisor to join our team.
Working at Pirouline will provide a unique opportunity to play an important role in an emerging private Mississippi Family Company. We offer a professional, relaxed environment, great benefits, 401k plan, and competitive salary.
Job title: Production Supervisor
Location: Madison, MS
Job Type: Full-Time
11pm – 7am
The Production Supervisor will help watch over and organize the daily operations of their particular zone of the production floor. They will oversee approximately 20 - 30 employees as well as oversee the quality of the product. They will collect data to help identify waste and areas for improvement. They will maintain optimum operation by keeping production schedules, overseeing employee safety, plant safety and monitor production equipment to make sure it is in good working condition.
- Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Devise strategies to make production more efficient.
- Assigns tasks to employees as necessary.
- Train employees.
- Addresses employee concerns and complaints and resolves problems and issues.
- Refers employees to HR if needed.
- Monitors employee productivity.
- Conducts performance reviews.
- Assist in setting production goals.
- Enforces plant safety rules.
- Enforces company policies.
- Motivates employees.
- Ensures the quality of the product.
- Reports to Production Manager with updates or concerns.
- Work a flexible schedule.
- Maintains clean work environment.
- Other duties may be assigned by direct Manager
- Work is in a climate-controlled factory.
- Entire work day is spent on the production floor.
- Minimal physical labor.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Business Administration with a minimum of 2 years of working experience at a manufacturing facility.
- Past Leadership Roles.
- Six Sigma, 5-s, Lean manufacturing, and Safety training
- Food Company experience is favorable.
- Military Experience is favorable.
This position is for you if you…
- Possess and demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to motivate people.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Work well with department managers and general labor work force.
- Attention to detail.
- Work safely.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Maintain friendly but professional demeanor.
- Can respond quickly and calmly to emergency situations.
- Knowledge of proper handling of equipment.
- Communicates clearly and efficiently.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively to devise new production strategies.
- Is capable of multitasking
- Excellent Written & Oral Skills
- Good Computer Skills
- Flexible schedule.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
Pirouline is an equal opportunity employer.