It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world measurably better.
We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and customer focus to the business of advanced ceramics manufacturing.
Job TitleProduction Operator IIResponsible for performing processes relating to the manufacture of technical ceramics and/or metals following work order specifications. Works within a team environment to meet departmental goals. Maintains work area cleanliness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operate multiple basic production machines and/or a single complex, technical production equipment to manufacture parts in compliance with work order instructions; makes machine adjustments and contacts appropriate person when needed
- Inspects parts to determine if product meets quality/ customer specifications and takes appropriate action concerning parts that are not to customer/quality standards
- Transfers parts to next process via computer software
- Loads, unloads and stacks product; transports product via hand-truck, forklift, crane, or hoist
- Cleans work area, machines, tools and equipment
- Trains incoming operators on processes and procedures
- Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas where mandatory
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not necessary
- A minimum of six (6) months manufacturing experience
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understand and act on verbal and/or written instructions
- Read/interpret standard and metric measurements
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Knowledge of handheld measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, drop gauges, etc.
- Assess product quality deficiencies to determine disposition; reporting to appropriate person
- Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening skills
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
Target Hiring Range: $0.00 - $0.00
Actual compensation is commensurate with experience, skills and education. CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related factors. Do not provide any information on the application which will indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
If you like working for a company that makes a real difference in the world, you'll enjoy your career with us!