Production Operator - Chemical Plant – Immediate Interview Scheduling
At ORG Chem Group we see employees as our greatest asset. Our team is what has made us strong for over 42 years of business in the chemical production, recycling, and reprocessing industry. We’re proud to say that we’ve never laid off our Production Operators, even during the pandemic, because we work as hard to care for our employees as they work for us.
The Production Operators are the cornerstone of our company and responsible for working safely to carry out duties like:
- shipping and receiving bulk materials
- loading or unloading tankers trucks and/or tankers rail cars
- filling drums & totes with chemicals
- product packaging and labeling
- monitoring various process parameters
- collecting process sample
Follow this link to IMMEDIATELY schedule a phone interview.
Production Operators only work 14 days per month because of their 12 hours shifts and rotating schedule. The best part is that they receive 7 days off in a row ever 4 weeks. That’s like a mini-vacation every month!
Starting pay for Production operators is $18-$21 per hour, based on experience, and full-time employees qualify for benefits including: health, dental, vision insurance, company paid life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, health savings account with company contribution, paid holidays and paid vacation, safety boot and prescriptions safety glasses allowance, employee assistance program, and more.
Don’t wait, schedule your interview NOW!
Skills and Education Requirements:
• High school education or GED
• Ability to effectively read, write, and understand English
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
• Must comply with drug and alcohol testing policy
• Must be willing and able to wear all required personal protective equipment.
• Must be willing and able to work a 12-hour rotating shift schedule.
• Successful completion of criminal history check, drug screening, and physical ability testing
• Previous industrial experience a plus (pay for experience)
• Able to climb stairs, use a ladder, and lift 60 pounds.
• Able to walk at worker's pace (3-3.5 mph) for 1/2 mile or 10 minutes
• Able to lift 40 pounds from waist to ground rotating 90 degrees. Placing back and forth on ground and table.
• Complete one revolution to the left and then to the right of wheel to simulate opening wheel valves 10 times