Majors Plastics, Inc. is looking for Assembly Operators to help us meet and exceed our customers' expectations. Be a part of a team that strives for excellence, in a company that is employee-owned and focused on growth. We offer WEEKLY pay, GREAT Benefits, and the chance to advance in our company!
Monday through Friday from 6:55am-3:00pm, must have ability to work weekends when required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete work order sheets
- Clear line of left-over components as needed
- Maintain line cleanliness
- Supply necessary items to line
- Monitor overflow and clear as necessary
- Pack individual cartons with finished product
- Communicate with Production Leader prior to running out of components
This job offers the following benefits:
- Clean, Temperature-controlled Production area.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Casual Dress
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Ownership
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to communicate with team members
- Ability to work overtime as required by business needs
- Ability to exercise judgment and set priorities
- Be able to take initiative
- Ability to read, write and speak English competently
- Ability to comprehend basic math
- maintain positive attitude under sometimes stressful conditions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 25-40 lbs.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure